Every client is different and we always tailor the coaching to your goals and objectives.
However, a typical work package of sponsor coaching will involve:
Initial ‘discovery’ with key stakeholder(s) to establish goals of the training and specific areas of need
One-to-one sessions with Business Owners and Sponsors)
Interactive group sessions (on site preferably)
Reflect on observations from the group session with key stakeholders of the training
Relate observations and opportunities to real in-flight projects.
Provide specific focus on:
- Understanding key roles and accountabilities including Business Owner and Sponsor
- Partnership working with PM/ delivery leads
- Challenging green RAGs
- Focus on benefit release and realisation
- Engagement with escalations
- Managing good quality governance meetings
Wrap up and review improvement opportunities with key stakeholders of the training