- 1. General Information
- 1.1 The website at (the “Website”) is managed by Practicus Limited [“Practicus”]. Practicus is responsible for that Website and this Privacy Statement applies to that Website only.
- 2. Practicus Privacy Statement
- 2.1 Practicus and its service providers will use any personal information collected from the Website in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’). Further information about the Act can be found at the website of the Information Commissioner.
- 2.2 All information will be kept secure and will be treated as confidential. This personal information will only ever be used for communicating with you, about Practicus and we will not sell your information to any third parties.
- 2.3 When you visit the Website, a small text file known as a cookie may be downloaded onto your computer. This is a common practice which allows Practicus to provide you with a better Website by keeping track of the areas of the Website you visit, for example your areas of specific interest. A cookie may allow Practicus to recognise repeat visits and recall information which you have previously supplied to Practicus, such as your name. You may adjust how your computer deals with cookies using your internet browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality may be affected. For further directions on how to disable cookies please click here.
- 3. What information do we collect and why?
- 3.1 The information collected on this site includes email addresses and/or other contact details and information which users voluntarily provide in order to register for one of our, for promotions, and to receive information from Practicus and/or our partners and for us to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. Practicus will not disclose voluntarily-provided details to third parties or use the information in any other way without prior consent.
- 4. Your rights
- 4.1 You have the right to access your information held by Practicus and where necessary, to have it amended. For more details, please contact: Data Protection [Practicus Ltd. Riverside Barns, Remenham Church Lane, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 3DB . You can also request not to receive marketing information from Practicus by sending a blank email to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- 5. Links to other websites
- 5.1 The Website contains links to other sites that are completely unrelated to Practicus. This privacy statement does not apply to these other sites nor are we responsible for the content and practices of thsse websites.
- 6. Changes to our privacy statement
- 6.1 This privacy statement may change at any time, so you may wish to check it each time you visit the Website.
- 7. Data Controller
- 7.1 The Data Controller for the purposes of the Act is Practicus [Practicus Ltd. Riverside Barns, Remenham Church Lane, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 3DB].
- 8. Users 16 and under
- If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide personal information to the Website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
- 9. Related Links
- 10. Company details
- VAT Registration: GB 831564434
- Practicus Limited is a Company Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 5048716
- Company Name and Office: Practicus Limited, Riverside Barns, Remenham Church Lane, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 3DB
Practicus is committed to a policy of equal opportunity of employment.
Modern Slavery Statement
Practicus is committed to a policy of Anti Slavery and Human Trafficking. Further information about the Statement and Policy can be found at Modern Slavery Statement