Information we need ahead of your start

Proof of Right to Work

All interims must satisfy HMRC intermediaries reporting requirements and prove their Right to Work in the UK as per this link

• UK/Irish citizens = UK/Irish passport + UK photocard driving licence + a utility bill

• For those with a Biometric Residents Permit/Card, a UK Visas & Immigration Account or have status under the EU Settlement Scheme) = Online Share Code + photocard driving licence  + a utility bill

If you do not have any of the documents mentioned, or cannot access the share code service, please check this list for alternative documents you can provide: Acceptable ID & RTW Documents

How you are contracting

Limited Company contractor requirements:

• Proof of limited company bank details

• VAT Certificate (if registered)

• Copy of your certificate of Professional Indemnity and Public Liability – £1 million cover

• Emergency contact details

• National Insurance number

Umbrella Company contractor requirements:

• Use an FCSA approved company from our PSL: FCSA Approved Umbrella List

• Emergency contact details

• National Insurance number

NHS Specific

For NHS contracts:

• Professional Qualification & Registration documents (i.e. NMC, Prince2, GPhC etc.) – if applicable to the assignment

• Current DBS certificate and/or undertake a new application – if applicable to the assignment

• Worker Health Assessment (declaration of known medical conditions that may impact your ability to undertake the assignment) – applicable in all cases

• Full employment history dating back to leaving education – applicable in all cases

• 3 years’ worth of references – applicable in all cases