Benefits and Differentiators
Different people are motivated by different things. As well as a competitive salary, our staff benefit from the following Practicus differentiators:
- Premier Sponsor of the IIBA in Hong Kong which brings knowledge sharing as well as opportunities for career progression and development
- Featured in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list in both 2010 and 2013. Practicus obtained the full 3 star accolade for exceptional achievement in its first year of application. This is the most important accolade awarded by Best Companies
- Achieved and maintained the Investors In People standard since 2007. IIP demonstrates our commitment to developing and caring for our staff. The Practicus Training Academy, where we teach sales techniques and skills, has been developed using methods accredited by the IIP standard
- Promotes Reward and Recognition for staff that promote and live the 'Practicus values'
- Encourages our staff to participate in charitable work within the community