Practicus Limited (“Practicus”) is committed to providing privacy to anyone who provides it with personal data and in complying with its obligations under the Data Protection legislation. In brief, we must process any personal data you provide us in accordance with the legislation.
Practicus collects personal data about you (such as your name, address, email address and any other information you provide in writing or verbally) to process as follows:
1) The information you provide will be stored on Practicus’s internal computer system which is accessed and used only by Practicus’s staff. We will only record information provided by you which we consider is relevant to assist in our business processes.
2) If you are an interim manager, we may create a summary of your profile (and include any other information you have provided) from which you will not be individually identifiable, and we may disclose this summary to potential clients for assignment. We will not, however, disclose your profile or any identifying information to organisations with assignments without your express consent.
3) If at any time you wish your personal data to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, however, that we are legally obliged to keep certain records in accordance with The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
4) We may use the information you provide for Practicus’s own marketing purposes, and we may disclose your personal data to other companies within the same group as Practicus for their marketing purposes. However, we will not disclose your information to any other persons for marketing purposes without your consent.
5) We may process any sensitive personal data so far as is necessary to ensure we conform with legal requirements, for example under the equality of opportunity laws. Any other processing of sensitive personal data will not be carried out without your explicit consent.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide us is accurate, complete and truthful. You are also responsible for informing us of any changes in the information you provide us - you should submit a new profile if the changes affect the information contained in it.
We will only retain and process your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above, or for as long as we are legally obliged to.
If you wish to withhold or withdraw your consent to Practicus collecting and processing your personal data and sensitive personal data in the ways set out above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying that you withhold your consent and wish for any information you have provided to be deleted from our database.
Any policy changes, either due to business reasons or future changes in legislation, will be updated on this page as and when required.
Personal data – data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from those data, or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, Practicus.
Business processes – any process of gaining assignments and contracts, delivering assignments and contracts and the ongoing administrative processes involved post delivery.
Sensitive personal data – personal data consisting of information as to the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, the commission or alleged commission of any offence or any proceedings related to any offence.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries surrounding this policy.